In attention to the Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares), the company DELTA NETWORKS SYSTEMS, S.A. DE C.V. with address on 1a. CERRADA DE LUZ SAVIÑON No. 24, COL. DEL VALLE, DEL. BENITO JUÁREZ, MEXICO, D.F., CP 03100 MÉXICO, gives notice the following (we encourage you to read closely):
Collecting personal data we follow the principles that the law dictates (Art. 6): Legality, quality, consent, information, finality, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility.
1.- Personal Data Sources:
For our commercial services delivery, labor and administrative activities we use:
- Information provided directly by several means: interviews, paper, telephone and/or electronic media.
- Information gathered when you visit our website, expositions or public events, among others.
- Information obtained from public sources legally available.
2.- Use of Personal Data:
- To render the products and services that you have requested;
- For our commercial services delivery or sale of products.
- For administrative, labor and contractual activities.
- With identification purposes for our service delivery, requested or provided.
- With communication, marketing and outreach (via telephone, e-mail, sms, etc.) purposes of products and/or services.
- To notify about our products or services related with the ones appointed or acquired; communicate about changes thereunder;
- To elaborate necessary programs and studies in order to determine consumption habits;
- To conduct regular assessments of our products and services with the intention to improve its quality;
- To assess the quality of the service granted;
- To recommend you with clients and/or prospects, and in general,
- To enhance our service and comply with our obligations contracted with you.
- Under no circumstances any personal data collected will incur in any usage different from the ones pointed out hereby, except for any change in this Privacy Notice.
3.- Share Information:
- As a general rule we do not share information without the explicit consent of the licensee. We do not disseminate, distribute or commercialize it.
- Is possible that we share information:
- To complement a procedure requested by the licensee.
- With third parties, product and/or services suppliers, to attend the licensee needs with the quality and opportunity offered.
- To address authority requirements or in order to protect and defend DELTA NETWORKS SYSTEMS, S.A. DE C.V. rights.
- These always in agreement with what has been strictly noted in chapter V articles 36 and 37 of the Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares)
4.- How we protect Personal Data:
- In compliance with current regulations, once you deliver your Personal Data, we declare that this will be preserved indefinitely by different secure means enabled by technology.
- Personal Data will be protected in administrative, technical and physical ways to prevent losses, incorrect usage, unauthorized access, issuance, modification or destruction of the personal data provided.
5.- How to contact us:
- As of January 2012, in order to exert your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and o opposition), please refer to DELTA NETWORKS SYSTEMS, S.A. DE C.V., Operations Department, in Calle 1a. Cerrada de Luz Saviñon #24, Col. Del Valle, Del. Benito Juárez, Ciudad de México, D.F., C.P. 03100 in working days and hours.
- The ARCO application must contain and convey what is pointed out at the mentioned law in article 29.
6.- Sensitive Personal Data
- In accordance with the Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares), are considered as sensitive personal data related to ethnic background, present and future health status, genetic information, philosophical, religious and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference. In these cases, the licensee must state their express consent through their autograph signature, electronic signature or any verification mechanism that will be set at the time.
In accordance with articles 10, 37 and the ones related to Federal Law of Personal Data Protection in Possession of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares) and its Regulation when in force, the company DELTA NETWORKS SYSTEMS, S.A. DE C.V. will be excluded from liability regarding consent for Treatment and Data Transfer when:
- I. It is stipulated in a law;
- Data figures in sources of public access;
- Personal data is subject to a previous dissociation procedure;
- It has the purpose to fulfill obligations derived from a juridical relationship between the Licensee and the guarantor;
- An emergency situation exists that could potentially damage and individual personally or their assets;
- When imperative for medical attention, prevention, diagnostic, healthcare provision, medical treatments or health service management;
- Resolution is dictated by a competent authority;
- When the transfer is precise for a right acknowledgment, exert or defense in legal proceedings.
- IX. When the transfer is precise for maintenance or compliance of a legal link among the guarantor and the licensee.
8.- Modifications to this Privacy Notice:
- DELTA NETWORKS SYSTEMS, S.A. DE C.V., at any time, may work on necessary modifications to adjust, update, improve or address new legal provisions, to the current Privacy Notice.
- For your tranquility, revise regularly the content of this Privacy Notice.
9.- Contact Information
Last update: 01/11/2012